- Someone who lives in Naples or comes from Naples
- Neapolitan language, the language spoken in the former territory of Kingdom of two siclies"
- Neapolitan ice cream, a mixture of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream side-by-side in the same container
- Neapolitan chord, in music, is a special chord in music. An example would be (from bottom note upwards): D flat-F-B if followed by C-E-(G)-C
- Neapolitan Mastiff, a big breed of dog
- Neapolitan piastra, an old currency (money) which used to be used in south Italy
- Neapolitan sauce, a kind of tomato-based sauce used in Italian cooking.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.