|Born||29 September 1962|
Nebojša Kavarić (born September 29, 1962) is a Montenegrin artist.
Early life and education[change | change source]
Nebojša Kavarić was born on September 29, 1962 in Podgorica. He graduated from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Medicine in 1988, defended his master's thesis in 2011, and a doctoral dissertation in 2013, and thus received a PhD degree. At the same time when graduating from a Medical faculty (1988.), he also gained the status of a member of the Association of Fine Artists of Montenegro, and thus a member of the AIAP - Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques.
Early work[change | change source]
Artistically, he has been fascinated by the artistic and civilization zenith of human development in the Renaissance period. Equally with artistic, sculptural works as well as with an architecture. The painting that mostly influenced his artistic beginning and development was Vermeer's "View of Delft" by Johannes Vermeer. About it, he says: “It has led me through the open door of my desires to the world of dreams and imagination. It has granted tranquility, harmony and creative energy". Flirtation with Impressionists and the connections of soul, body and the world in their paintings, is visible in his early artistic period.
Kavaric art[change | change source]
The most important phase of his work begins with 2015, with an introduction of a completely innovative, unusual, original and provocative art technique. Kavaric created his monochrome canvas with fingers and decided to take the brush only on the final stage of the painting. He believes this approach makes his paintings real and grants them a emotional and sensible impulse, that the viewer can see and feel.
Angelo Bacci, art critic, writer and a person who has worked with Venice Biennale for more than 40 years, points out professionalism and originality of the Montenegrin artist. “Kavaric paints with great skill and talent, he is recognized for his spontaneity and authentic vision. With much tenderness master shows the real, powerful reality, characterized by a mixture of vibrations and transgressive emotions that Kavaric embodies on his canvas with much respect and love. For example, naked bodies in his “Touch” nude series magically turn into precious elements, overcoming clichés and restrictions. They are seen as absolute works of art. These “touches” enable the viewer to understand the real essence of life. The artist because of his creative mind is able to show the real world with no restrictions or limitations. Kavaric puts forward not merely the aesthetical, but the spiritual aspect, he empowers love in its Christian sense”.
Themes of artist’s works vary: nature, faith, love, erotic − the world in its full diversity, transmitted on the canvas in "Biblical plots", "Looking at the birds", "Touch".
As an essential part of the Kavaric art project there is a Fine art Photography. Kavaric's photographs, as he calls it "an ECG of time, a recorded life with the lens", found their home on the Vogue.it website.
As the creator and initiator of the Kavaric art project, along with artist himself, it's an art organization Art Touch Art, founded by art manager Sanja Lekic.
Main exhibitions[change | change source]
1992. Podgorica, Montenegro , KIC Budo Tomovic Gallery
1992. Kotor, Montenegro , Centre for Culture Gallery
1992. Budva, Montenegro , Arkada Gallery
1993. Beograd, Serbia, Narodnog fonda – Kuca Krsmanovic Gallery
1998. Podgorica, Montenegro, Contemporary Art Centre of Montenegro
2001. Lecce,Italy, Castelo Aragonesse
2001. Podgorica,Montenegro, Gallery Al
2002. Lecce,Italy, Gallera dell castello di Otranto
2003. Podgorica,Montenegro, Centre of modern art Podgorica
2003. Lecce,Italy, Gallery MACCAGNANI
2004. Sv. Stefan, Montenegro, Art Gallery
2009. Budva, Montenegro, St Maria Church
2009. Perast,Montenegro , Museum of Perast
2012. Kotor, Montenegro, Gallery of solidarity, Pima palace
2013. Ohrid, Macedonia, Cultural Centre Ohrid
2014. Skopje,Macedonia, Museum of city Skopje
2014. Bruxelles,Belgium, RasArt Gallery
2015. Venezia, Italy, gallery Ca’ Zanardi.
2016. Bellagio, Milano, Italia
2017. Moscow, Russia, K35 Art Gallery 
2017. Moscow, Russia, Darwin Museum
Group exhibitions[change | change source]
1995. Paris, France, exhibition of the Association of Fine Artist of Montenegro ULUCG-a, Yugoslav Cultural Centre
2015, Venezia, Italy, Art House, International collective exhibition: “Move without Moving”
2018. Vicenza, Italy, Gallery Cantiere Barche 14, project "Brothers in Art" Awards
Personal life[change | change source]
Nebojša Kavarić is married and father of two children. His mother, Desanka, is an art teacher and his father, Jovan, is one of the founders of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Montenegro.
Kavaric is philatelist and author of several important solutions in the field of applied art in the field of philately.
Since 2005 he has been elected director of the Primary Health Care Center Podgorica.
References[change | change source]
- "REVIEWS | kavaric.art". kavaric.art. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Fotografo - PhotoVogue - Vogue". www.vogue.it. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Melobox". calameo.com. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Redazione (2015-09-21). "Nebojsa Kavaric – Clouded Identity | Artribune". Artribune (in Italian). Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Арт проект Вместе. Выставки художников. фомирование коллекций картин. Организация аукционов живописи - Небойша Каварич. художник". apvmeste.ru. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Глядя на птицlooking at birds. Nebojša Kavarić. Небойша Каварич - PDF". docplayer.ru. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Touching to Comprehend, Love and Forgive". AVRVM - EU. 2017-09-05. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "TOUCH Nebojsa Kavaric A cura di Julia Ambrtsumyan 1 Settembre – 31 Ottobre 2017 Palazzo Zenobio – Venezia Opening 15 settembre 2017 dalle ore 18.30 - Italia Art Magazine". Italia Art Magazine (in Italian). 2017-09-06. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Zanardi, Palazzo Ca’; House, Venice Art; Cannaregio, Venice Calle Zanardi; VeniceItaly, 413230121. "exhibitions & events". ArtSlant. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Brothers in Art - Comune di Vicenza". www.comune.vicenza.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "BROTHERS IN ART – regali d'arte contemporanea". Lineadarte Officina Creativa (in Italian). 2017-12-19. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Kidder, G. W.; Montgomery, C. W. (December 1975). "Oxygenation of frog gastric mucosa in vitro". The American Journal of Physiology 229 (6): 1510–1513. doi:10.1152/ajplegacy.19184.108.40.2060. ISSN 0002-9513. PMID 2018. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2018.
- "Philately awards".
- "Dom zdravlja Podgorica". www.dzpg.me. Retrieved 2018-04-05.