The English used in this article may not be easy for everybody to understand. (March 2018)
|Industry||Contact Center Software|
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
|Michael Jackson (Chairman), Henrik Bang (CEO), Richard Farrell (CTO)|
Overview[change | change source]
The company provides software services to the healthcare, public, and private sectors by designing, developing, and marketing communication, workforce management, and business process management software services. The company provided call handling technology to more than 600 private and public sector organizations.
Achievements[change | change source]
In the year 2000, the company developed a product called QueueBuster. In 2009, Netcall acquired Q-Max Systems Limited, which provided workforce management software to contact centers. In 2010, the company acquired Telephonetics. The company acquired Bury St. Edmund-based Serengeti Systems in 2012. In August 2017, it acquired MatsSoft.
References[change | change source]
- Brodie, By Duncan. "Bury St Edmunds: Netcall acquires Serengeti Systems in £2.9m deal". East Anglian Daily Times. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "BGF Quoted backs Netcall plc | BGF". BGF. 2017-08-15. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Netcall: acquisition strategy paying off". Proactiveinvestors NA. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- Schwartz, Erica (2018-03-09). "FinnCap Increases Netcall (NET) Price Target to GBX 75". Dispatch Tribunal. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Netcall acquires Q-Max in £2.5 million deal". Proactiveinvestors NA. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Netcall agrees to acquire Telephonetics | Business Weekly | Technology News | Business news | Cambridge and the East of England". www.businessweekly.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- News, Bdaily Business. "Netcall confirms £2.9 acquisition of software solutions firm". Bdaily Business News. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Netcall acquires MatsSoft | 7 August 2017 | Stock Market Wire". www.stockmarketwire.com. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Netcall Receives £7M in Funding; Acquires MatsSoft". FinSMEs. 2017-08-28. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Netcall Acquires MatsSoft Through Cash And Share Issue (ALLISS)". MorningstarUK. Retrieved 2018-03-15.