|38th Auditor of Missouri|
|Assumed office |
April 27, 2015
|Preceded by||Tom Schweich|
Nicole Marie Rogge
June 13, 1982
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
|Education||Missouri University of Science and Technology (BS)|
University of Missouri (MBA)
Galloway is a member of the Democratic Party. Galloway was appointed as State Auditor of Missouri by Governor Jay Nixon on April 14, 2015, following the resignation of John Watson. John Watson was appointed as State Auditor following the death of Tom Schweich in February 2015, before Galloway's appointment as State Auditor nearly two months later.
References[change | change source]
- "State Auditors Historical Listing | Nicole Galloway, CPA". Auditor.mo.gov. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- "Galloway plays up 'watchdog' role in video announcing run for Missouri governor". Kansas City Star. August 12, 2019.
- Erickson, Kurt. "Democrat Galloway fends off GOP challenger in race for Missouri auditor". stltoday.com. Retrieved November 10, 2018.
- "State Auditors Historical Listing". The Office of Missouri State Auditor. The Office of Missouri State Auditor. Retrieved August 9, 2018.
- "Nixon picks Boone County treasurer for state auditor job". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. April 15, 2015. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- Erickson, Kurt. "Democrat Galloway fends off GOP challenger in race for Missouri auditor". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. St. Louis Post-Dispatch.