|Night of Champions (2012)|
|Tagline(s)||It's a Night You Will Never Forget|
|"Magika" by Two Steps from Hell|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||September 18, 2012|
|Venue||First Niagara Center|
|City||Buffalo, New York|
|Night of Champions chronology|
Night of Champions (2012) was a professional wrestling event that was done by World Wrestling Entertainment. It happened on September 18th, 2012 at the First Niagra Centre in Buffalo, New York. It was the 4th Annual Night of Champions event, and the 11th overall. Seven matches were played.
Matches[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Light Strike presents WWE Night of Champions". WWE. Retrieved 2012-08-15.
- "WWE presents Night of Champions". HSBC Arena. Retrieved 2012-08-15.
- Eck, Kevin (2011-09-18). "Night of Champions thoughts". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2011-09-20.[permanent dead link]
- "WWE Night of Champions dark match result". Pro Wrestling.net. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- "WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne vs. The Miz & R-Truth". WWE. Retrieved September 9, 2011.
- "WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase". WWE. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- "WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley vs. John Morrison". WWE. Retrieved September 12, 2011.
- "WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry". WWE. Retrieved September 9, 2011.
- "WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix". WWE. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- "WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena". WWE. Archived from the original on August 15, 2012. Retrieved August 23, 2011.
- "CM Punk vs. Triple H". WWE. Retrieved August 29, 2011.