Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nihon University Casals Hall
|Campus||622 acres (252 ha)|
Nihon University is one of the oldest private universities in Japan.
Campus gallery[change | change source]
Nihon University Nerima (northern Tokyo) campus
Faculties & Graduate Schools[change | change source]
- Science & Technology (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, etc.)
Junior College[change | change source]
- Nihon University Junior College Funabashi Campus (in Japanese)
- Nihon University Junior College Shonan Campus (in Japanese)
- Nihon University Junior College Mishima Campus (in Japanese)
References and notes[change | change source]
- Kumasaka, K. (2003). Mandatory postgraduate medical training in Japan--present state of Nihon University as a private medical school. Rinsho byori. The Japanese journal of clinical pathology, 51(4), 362-366.
- Hamada, N., Endo, S., & Tomita, H. (2002). Characteristics of 2278 patients visiting the Nihon University Hospital Taste Clinic over a 10-year period with special reference to age and sex distributions. Acta Oto-Laryngologica, 122(4), 7-15.
- Suzuki, S. I., Koinuma, M., Hidaka, Y., Koike, K., & Nakamura, H. (2009). Consciousness research and analysis on the directive pharmacists who provide pre-education prior to clinical practice--an effort in the College of Pharmacy Nihon University. Yakugaku Zasshi: Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, 129(9), 1103-1112.
- High schools that can let their students enter Nihon University without standard entrance exams.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nihon University.|
- Official website (English portal)
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Third Junior & Senior High School of Nihon University
- Third Junior & Senior High School of Nihon University (in Japanese)