Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nitrogen oxide may refer to any of these chemical compounds:
- Nitrous oxide, +1 oxidation state, sweet-smelling anesthetic sometimes called "laughing gas"
- Nitric oxide, +2 oxidation state, used in the body as stimulant
- Nitrogen dioxide, +4 oxidation state, brown choking gas
- Dinitrogen tetroxide, +4 oxidation state, two nitrogen dioxide molecules bonded together
- Dinitrogen pentoxide, +5 oxidation state, made from nitric acid
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.