Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nitrogen oxide may refer to any of these chemical compounds:
- Nitrous oxide, +1 oxidation state, sweet-smelling anesthetic sometimes called "laughing gas"
- Nitric oxide, +2 oxidation state, used in the body as stimulant
- Nitrogen dioxide, +4 oxidation state, brown choking gas
- Dinitrogen tetroxide, +4 oxidation state, two nitrogen dioxide molecules bonded together
- Dinitrogen pentoxide, +5 oxidation state, made from nitric acid
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nitrogen oxide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.