Noël Vandernotte (25 December 1923 – 19 June 2020) was a French rower. He competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics. He was the son of Fernand Vandernotte and the nephew of Marcel Vandernotte. In 1936 he won the bronze medal of the French boat at the 1936 Summer Olympics. He was the youngest male medalist at the 1936 Games and the youngest French Olympic medalist of all time. He was born in Anglet, France.
References[change | change source]
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Noël Vandernotte". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- JO – Noël Vandernotte, plus jeune médaillé olympique français, est décédé (in French)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Noël Vandernotte at the International Olympic Committee
- Noël Vandernotte at the Olympic Channel
- Noël Vandernotte at Olympedia