Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notre Dame in French is the name give to a number of religious buildings, consecrated to the Virgin Mary. it was burned in the 2019 Notre Dame fire
Churches and cathedrals in France[change | change source]
- Notre Dame de Paris, probably the most famous
- Bayeux Cathedral, called Notre-Dame de Bayeux
- Notre-Dame de Chartres
- Notre-Dame de la Garde in Marseille
- Notre-Dame de Reims
- Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp
- Strasbourg Cathedral, called Notre-Dame de Strasbourg
Other[change | change source]
- University of Notre Dame in the U.S. state of Indiana
- Notre Dame College, Dhaka in Bangladesh
- Notre Dame de Paris, the original French title of a novel by Victor Hugo published in 1831. In English, this novel is commonly called The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notre Dame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.