Jump to navigation Jump to search
OD is a two-letter abbreviation and can mean any of the following:
- Order of Distinction, a civil honour of Jamaica
- Object Desktop, a suite of skinning and customization programs by Stardock, or ObjectDock, another program by the same company
- Oblivion Dust, a Japanese rock band
- On Demand, when it is available on demand
- Officer of the day
- Old Dragon, former pupil of the Dragon School
- Old Derbeian, a former pupil of Derby School
- Olive Drab, as in OD Green
- Oneness Darkness, a Texas rock band
- OpenDocument, the only ISO acknowledged standard document file format
- One Day Match, a type of shorter match in cricket
- Optical density
- Ordnance Datum, a vertical datum used in Great Britain as the basis for deriving altitudes on maps.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Organization development
- Orphei Drängar, a Swedish male choir
- "Ocular dextra," medical terminology meaning "right eye" ("ocular sinistra" is the term for the left eye). Abbreviated O.D. and O.S. and commonly used in ophthalmology and optometry.
- Outside diameter, a dimension commonly used to specify the size of tubing or pipe
- Od language, a language based in Pakistan.
- Overdose, related to Drugs
- OverDrive CPUs
- Odessa, TX, a small city in West Texas
- On Duty, mostly used in colleges and schools in the attendance sheets to indicate the time the student spent on other extracurricular activities (Cultural Programs etc.)
- Original dance, the second part of an ice dancing competition
- Octavian Droobers, an orienteering club.
- Oringin Destination fare, used for calculating airfares
- O.D. (musician) a founding member of the Finnish industrial band Velcra
- Official Dress in the popular agriculture club: National FFA Organization
Non abbreviated meanings of OD are as follows:
- For the Norse god Od, see Óðr
- For the life force Od, see Odic force
- For the Unix program od, see od (Unix)
- Od, a replacement for "God" in some minced oaths
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.