OD is a two-letter abbreviation and can mean any of the following:
- Order of Distinction, a civil honour of Jamaica
- Object Desktop, a suite of skinning and customization programs by Stardock, or ObjectDock, another program by the same company
- Oblivion Dust, a Japanese rock band
- On Demand, when it is available on demand
- Officer of the day
- Old Dragon, former pupil of the Dragon School
- Old Derbeian, a former pupil of Derby School
- Olive Drab, as in OD Green
- Oneness Darkness, a Texas rock band
- OpenDocument, the only ISO acknowledged standard document file format
- One Day Match, a type of shorter match in cricket
- Optical density
- Ordnance Datum, a vertical datum used in Great Britain as the basis for deriving altitudes on maps.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Organization development
- Orphei Drängar, a Swedish male choir
- "Ocular dextra," medical terminology meaning "right eye" ("ocular sinistra" is the term for the left eye). Abbreviated O.D. and O.S. and commonly used in ophthalmology and optometry.
- Outside diameter, a dimension commonly used to specify the size of tubing or pipe
- Od language, a language based in Pakistan.
- Overdose, related to Drugs
- OverDrive CPUs
- Odessa, TX, a small city in West Texas
- On Duty, mostly used in colleges and schools in the attendance sheets to indicate the time the student spent on other extracurricular activities (Cultural Programs etc.)
- Original dance, the second part of an ice dancing competition
- Octavian Droobers, an orienteering club.
- Oringin Destination fare, used for calculating airfares
- O.D. (musician) a founding member of the Finnish industrial band Velcra
- Official Dress in the popular agriculture club: National FFA Organization
Non abbreviated meanings of OD are as follows:
- For the Norse god Od, see Óðr
- For the life force Od, see Odic force
- For the Unix program od, see od (Unix)
- Od, a replacement for "God" in some minced oaths
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.