From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: object.|
Object could mean:
- Object (philosophy), a thing, being or concept
- Object (grammar), a sentence element, such as a direct object or an indirect object
- Object (task), an aim, target or objective
- Object (physics), a collection of masses
- Object, an entity treated by mathematical category theory
- 3D model, a representation of a physical object
- Object (National Register of Historic Places), a classification used by the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- (As a verb, pronounced: ob-JECT): to make an objection, to say that one disagrees with something.
- Object (computer science), a language mechanism for binding data with methods that operate on that data
- Object file, the output of a compiler or other translator program (also known as "object code")
- Object (Information Processing), an information source for an Information Processor
- HTML object tag
- "Object", a song by The Cure from their 1979 album Three Imaginary Boys
- Objects from the 2006 television series The Lost Room
Related pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.