Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: object.|
Object could mean:
- Object (philosophy), a thing, being or concept
- Object (grammar), a sentence element, such as a direct object or an indirect object
- Object (task), an aim, target or objective
- Object (physics), a collection of masses
- Object, an entity treated by mathematical category theory
- 3D model, a representation of a physical object
- Object (National Register of Historic Places), a classification used by the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- (As a verb, pronounced: ob-JECT): to make an objection, to say that one disagrees with something.
- Object (computer science), a language mechanism for binding data with methods that operate on that data
- Object file, the output of a compiler or other translator program (also known as "object code")
- Object (Information Processing), an information source for an Information Processor
- HTML object tag
- "Object", a song by The Cure from their 1979 album Three Imaginary Boys
- Objects from the 2006 television series The Lost Room
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Object.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.