Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oni may refer to:
- Oni, Georgia, a town in the Republic of Georgia
- Oni (folklore) (鬼), the demons and ogres of Japanese folklore
- Oni (video game), a third-person shooter video game made by Bungie Studios
- Oni Sakti, professional artist, once known as Atticus Ross
- Oni (novel), a work of fiction by author Marc Olden, about a Russian/Japanese terrorist.
ONI may stand for:
- The Office of Naval Intelligence, the United States Navy's service intelligence center
- The National Olympiad of Informatics (Olimpiada Naţională de Informatică), the most important Romanian informatics competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.