People who create videos on the site can earn money from users who subscribe to their content, otherwise known as the "fans".
It allows people to receive funding directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as one tips from video views.
References[change | change source]
- "FENIX INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - company report". Dun & Bradstreet.
- "OnlyFans Web, APK, Wiki, Subscription, Free Account, Mod APK, News – BollyTrendz". Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- Arceneaux, Michael (2020). I Don't Want to Die Poor: Essays. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 978-1-9821-2930-9. Retrieved 25 July 2020.
- Bernstein, Jacob (9 February 2019). "How OnlyFans Changed Sex Work Forever". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Former Chef Becomes Millionaire By Sharing Fitness Photos On Instagram". LAD Bible. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- Jankowicz, Mia. "We spoke to a woman earning more than $100,000 a year selling explicit content on OnlyFans — this is exactly how she makes her money". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-05-13.