Oryol is a city in Russia.
Oryol may also refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- Oryol Oblast, a federal subject of Russia, of which Oryol is the capital
- Oryol Governorate, an administrative unit of the Russian Empire from 1796 to 1928
- Oryol electoral district (Russian Constituent Assembly election, 1917), covering the governorate
- Oryol, Vologda Oblast, Russia, a village
Technology[change | change source]
- Oryol, a military radar set featured on Sukhoi Su-11 and Sukhoi Su-15 airplanes, among others
- Oryol or Orel (spacecraft), a project to develop a partially reusable crewed spacecraft
- Oryol, code name for a release of Astra Linux, a Russian Linux-based computer operating system]
Other uses[change | change source]
- Oryol State University, in the city of Oryol
- FC Oryol, a football club based in the city of Oryol
- Russian ship Oryol, various Imperial Russian Navy ships
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oryol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.