Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: overlord and overlords.|
Overlord may also refer to:
History and geography[change | change source]
- Overlord (feudalism)
- Operation Overlord, codename for the invasion of Normandy by Allied forces during World War II
- Overlord system, popular name for structure of British government 1951–1953
- Mount Overlord, an extinct volcano in Antarctica
Internet and software[change | change source]
- Overlord meme, an Internet meme relating to mock submission
- Overlord, an open-source middleware project managed by Red Hat, for JBoss Fuse Service Works-based governance (management, monitoring and administration) of computer systems
Music[change | change source]
- Overlord (band), a Brooklyn-based indie pop band led by George Pasles
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overlord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.