Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: packet.|
Packet may refer to:
- Packet (information technology), a formatted block of data carried by a packet mode computer network
- Packet radio, a form of amateur radio data communications using the AX25 protocol
- Packet (sea transport), a packet service is a regular scheduled service, carrying valuable freight and first class passengers
- C-82 Packet, a U.S. military transport aircraft
- Packet Newspapers - newspapers with the title including the word "Packet", after a place-name.
- A small parcel e.g. Cigarette packet, Sugar packet
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.