Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: packet.|
Packet may refer to:
- Packet (information technology), a formatted block of data carried by a packet mode computer network
- Packet radio, a form of amateur radio data communications using the AX25 protocol
- Packet (sea transport), a packet service is a regular scheduled service, carrying valuable freight and first class passengers
- C-82 Packet, a U.S. military transport aircraft
- Packet Newspapers - newspapers with the title including the word "Packet", after a place-name.
- A small parcel e.g. Cigarette packet, Sugar packet
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Packet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.