|پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ|
|Affiliation||International Cricket Council|
|Affiliation date||28 July 1952|
|Regional affiliation||Asian Cricket Council|
|Affiliation date||19 September 1983|
|Headquarters||Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road|
|Men's coach||Saqlain Mushtaq|
|Women's coach||David Hemp|
|Replaced||Board of Control Cricket Pakistan (B.C.C.P.)|
Pakistan Cricket Board is a official Pakistani sports body for cricket that control and organies all tours and matches undertaken by the Pakistan national cricket team. PCB is the member of the International Cricket Council since 1952 and represents national teams both for men's and women's in the ICC international cricket tournaments. PCB also organzaied a national level Twenty20 cricket league called Pakistan Super League.
This board was founded on 1 May 1949 as the Board of Control for Cricket in Pakistan (BCCP). Later name was changes to PCB.
References[change | change source]
- "Commercial Partners | Pakistan Cricket Board". pcb.com.pk. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "PCB renews charity partnership with Shahid Afridi Foundation". Daily Times. 13 July 2021. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "TCL Teams Up With PCB As Associate Partner Of Pakistan vs Australia Series". The Friday Times. 3 March 2022. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "International Cricket Council". Live Cricket Scores & News International Cricket Council. 2017-01-31. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- Ali, Hamad (2022-05-06). "Pakistan Super League - HBL PSL - The Youth International". theyouth.com.pk. Archived from the original on 2022-05-06. Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- "Some dates in Pakistan cricket history". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-12-01.May 1, 1949: Board of Control for Cricket in Pakistan formed.