From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paladin can mean:
Geography[change | change source]
- Rhineland-Palatinate, one of the 16 federal states of modern Germany (Bundesländer)
- Electorate of the Palatinate, a historical territory of the Holy Roman Empire, with the count palatine being an elector of the HRE
- Palatine Hill, center most of the seven hills of Rome
- Tavola dei Paladini, a temple near Metapontum, Italy, dating from 570 to 480 BC, where, according to legend, Pythagoras died
- Palatine, Illinois, United States, a town near Chicago
- Palatine, New York, United States, a town in central New York settled by emigrant Germans
- Palatine Bridge, New York, a village in central New York settled by emigrant Germans
- Palatine, County Carlow, a hamlet in County Carlow, Ireland
Fiction[change | change source]
- Paladin (role-playing game)
- The Paladin, a 1988 fantasy novel by C. J. Cherryh
- The Paladin (novel), a 1979 novel by Brian Garfield with Christopher Creighton
- Paladin (comics), a Marvel Comics character
Other[change | change source]
- A Paladin (see above top), literally, in its dictionary sense, is a chivalrous knight, a medieval warrior or champion etc.
- Nissan Paladin, a sport utility vehicle
- The Paladins, a roots-rock or rockabilly band from San Diego, California circa 1981
- M109 PALADIN, or M109 howitzer, a piece of artillery
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.