Jump to navigation Jump to search
Palakkad is a city in the state of Kerala, India. It is the administrative capital of Palakkad District. Palakkad has the seventh most people in Kerala. Malayalam is the most spoken language in Palakkad city.
Population[change | change source]
Tourist Places[change | change source]
Tourist places in Palakkad include:
- Palakkad Fort
- Jainimedu Jain temple
- Kalpathy Agraharam - Famous for ratholsavam
- Malampuzha Dam
- Manappulikavu Temple
- Chinmaya Mission Guruvayurappa Temple
- Silent valley National Park
References[change | change source]
- "Palakkad - Website of Palakkad".
- "Palakkad Municipality City Population Census 2011-2019 - Kerala". www.census2011.co.in.