Jump to navigation Jump to search
The street's name is taken from a game called 'pall mall'. The game was a mallet-and-ball game played in the early 17th century.
Pall Mall is probably best known for its many gentlemen's clubs.
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Introductory page from the Survey of London
- Pall Mall on TourUK Archived 2004-04-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Panoramic photograph of Pall Mall Archived 2011-11-12 at the Wayback Machine
- 19th Century Gentleman's Clubs on Pall Mall (including photographs)
- The Institute of Directors' 116 Pall Mall