Jump to navigation Jump to search
Palmyra Atoll is an island in the North Pacific Ocean. No one lives there, but 4 to 20 people use this island. It is managed as a nature reserve by the United States. It is known as the Palmyra Atoll National Wildlife Refuge.
References[change | change source]
- "Palmyra Atoll" at CIA World Factbook; excerpt, "no indigenous inhabitants"; retrieved 2013-4-19.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Palmyra Atoll.|
- Palmyra atoll
- Palmyra Island
- Palmyra Atoll NWR
- The Curse of Palmyra Island – article
- The Curse of Palmyra Island – free book
- The Nature Conservancy in Palmyra Atoll
- Palmyra Atoll Research Consortium
- United States v. Fullard-Leo (Supreme Court opinion; includes a history of the island's ownership)
- WorldStatesmen- U.S.
- History of Palmyra Atoll
- The Palmyra Gazette