Pamela Denise Anderson
July 1, 1967
|Other names||Pamela Anderson Lee|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
(m. 1995-1998, divorced)
(m. 2006-2007, divorced)
(m. 2007-2008, annulled; 2014-present)
Pamela Denise Anderson (born July 1, 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada) is a Canadian-American actress, sex symbol, glamour model, producer, television personality, and author.
Anderson started her career in Labatt Beer commercials. She was then offered to pose for Playboy and appeared in five issues. Anderson was the Playmate of the Month in February 1990. Anderson was a sex symbol in the 1990s. In 1993 she joined the cast of Baywatch. Anderson has been a contestant in two series of Dancing with the Stars and in the 2013 series of Dancing on Ice.
For a time, she was known as Pamela Anderson Lee during her marriage to the drummer for Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee. The couple had two sons. She later married Kid Rock and Rick Salomon. She is a dual citizen: Canadian and American. In 2002, she stated that she has been diagnosed with hepatitis C.
Anderson is a vegan and an animal rights' activist.
Work[change | change source]
Movies[change | change source]
- The Taking of Beverly Hills (1991)
- Snapdragon (1993)
- Raw Justice (1994)
- Naked Souls (1995)
- Barb Wire (1996)
- The Making of Bret Michaels (2002) (documentary)
- Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Pauly Shore Is Dead (2003)
- Scary Movie 3 (2003)
- No Rules (2005)
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
- Superhero Movie (2008)
- Blonde and Blonder (2008)
- Costa Rican Summer (2010)
- Hollywood & Wine (2010)
- The Commuter (2010)
Television[change | change source]
- Home Improvement (cast member from 1991 to 1993)
- Baywatch (cast member from 1992 to 1997)
- Days of Our Lives (cast member in 1992)
- Come Die with Me: A Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer Mystery (1994)
- V.I.P. (1998-2002)
- Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (2003)
- Stripperella (2003-2004) (voice)
- Stacked (2005-2006)
- Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson (2005)
- 8 Simple Rules (2005)
- Stacked (2005-2006)
- Package Deal (2013)
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Pamela Anderson Biography". Bio/A&E Television Networks, LLC. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- ↑ "Playmate of the Month February 1990 - Pamela Anderson". Playboy Enterprises. Archived from the original on 7 September 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- ↑ "Pamela Anderson Biography". People. Archived from the original on 29 August 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- ↑ "Pamela Anderson says she has hepatitis C". Archived from the original on 2011-08-20. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
Other websites[change | change source]
- 1967 births
- Living people
- Actors from British Columbia
- American animal rights activists
- American models
- American movie actors
- American television actors
- American voice actors
- Canadian models
- Canadian movie actors
- Canadian television actors
- Canadian voice actors
- Dancing on Ice participants
- Dancing with the Stars participants