A party is a social gathering primarily for celebration and recreation.
Party could also mean an individual person, or group of individuals:
- Party (pronoun), used to identify a grammatical person:
- one or more participants in the context of a legal, business, or political relationship:
- First party, a principal in the relationship (referring to self) or the obvious dominant principal
- Second party, the other principals in the relationship
- Third party (disambiguation), some other person or entity with some involvement (many uses across many disciplines)
- Party (law), a person or group of persons composing a single entity for the purposes of the law
- a party in politics:
- Political party, an organization that seeks to attain political power within a government
- Third party (politics), any minor party in any two-party system
- The Party (politics) can refer to a dominant political party in a country, often the only party (in a single party systems). For example, in reference to the Soviet Union, the Party means the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- Wedding party, the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen and sometimes other participants in a wedding
- The members of an expedition, often armed. Sometimes synonymous with squad; e.g.:
Parti (a foreign spelling) may also mean:
- Architectural parti, the underlying idea behind a work of architecture.
- a foreign political party - possibly also "Partia"
- See articles beginning in Parti, usually foreign political parties.
Media[change | change source]
- Party (film), (1984) by Govind Nihalani.
- "Party", a 2007 episode of The Mighty Boosh
- Party (Nick Swardson album), a comedy album by Nick Swardson
Technology[change | change source]
- A party, in role-playing games, is a group of game characters working together for a common purpose, generally comprised of the participating player characters.
- Third-party developer, hardware or software developer not directly tied to the primary product that a consumer is using
in the video game industry:
- First-party developer, a division of a console manufacturer, who develops games for the company's video game console
- Second-party developer, a company that is tied to, and makes games specifically for, a console manufacturer
- Third-party developer, a company licensed by, but not directly tied to, a console manufacturer
Other[change | change source]
- The Party (disambiguation)
- Surprise party, a celebration that is not made known to one or more of the guests until it occurs
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.