Patriot Games is a 1992 American action thriller movie. Harrison Ford plays retired CIA analyst Jack Ryan. Anne Archer plays his wife Cathy Ryan. Thora Birch plays his daughter Sally Ryan. Sean Bean plays the IRA terrorist who wants to avenge his brother's death by Jack Ryan during a failed assassination attempt, and kill Ryan and his family. This movie was released on June 5, 1992. It was a financial success at the box office. It got very good reviews. Its sequel is the 1994 movie Clear and Present Danger.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "PATRIOT GAMES(1992); Brief Synopsis". TURNER ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS, INC. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- ↑ "PATRIOT GAMES (1992)". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- ↑ "Patriot Games". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
Other websites[change | change source]
- 1992 thriller movies
- 1992 action movies
- 1990s sequel movies
- 1990s spy movies
- American action thriller movies
- American sequel movies
- American spy movies
- English-language movies
- Movies about murderers
- Movies about revenge
- Movies about assassinations
- Movies about terrorism
- Movies set in London
- Movies set in Maryland
- Movies set in Virginia
- Movies directed by Phillip Noyce