Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paul Williams can be:
- Paul Williams (songwriter) (born 1940), songwriter for the Carpenters and many other groups; also film and television actor
- Paul Williams (saxophonist) (1915–2002), rhythm and blues saxophonist
- Paul Williams (The Temptations) (1939–1973), one of the lead singers of the popular Motown act The Temptations
- Paul Williams (stage name for Paul Humphries), mandolinist and harmony singer for bluegrass legend "Jimmy Martin and the Sunny Mountain Boys"
- Paul Williams, birth name of soul musician Billy Paul
- Paul Williams (British singer), vocalist and keyboardist for 1970s bands Tempest and IOU.
- Paul Williams (Composer / Pianist) (born 1940), a Composer and Pianist in the UK
- Paul Williams (Crawdaddy! creator) (born 1948), American author who created the music magazine Crawdaddy!
- Paul Williams (writer), a British writer associated with Doctor Who
- Paul L. Williams, former FBI consultant, journalist and author
- Paul O. Williams (born 1935), American science-fiction author and poet
- Paul Williams (Irish journalist), is an Irish journalist and non-fictioncrime writer
- Paul Williams (footballer), English association football (soccer) player for Stoke City F.C.
- Paul Williams (Australian rules footballer) (born 1973), Australian rules football player for the Sydney Swans
- Paul Williams (boxer) (born 1981), American welterweight boxer
- Paul Williams (architect) (1894–1980), prominent African American architect in Los Angeles, California
- Paul Williams (director) (born 1943), American film and television director 
- Paul Williams (politician) (born 1922), former British Member of Parliament
- Paul Williams (professor), professor at American University and director of the Public International Law & Policy Group
- Paul Williams (British professor), professor of Indian and Tibetan Philosophy at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Paul Williams (Y&R), a fictional character on The Young and the Restless
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.