Peace TV Bangla
|Peace TV Bangla |
পিস টিভি বাংলা
|Launched||22 April 2011|
|Owned by||Zakir Naik (founder and president)|
Lords Production Ltd, a subsidiary of Universal Broadcasting Corporation Ltd
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Broadcast area||Middle East, Bangladesh and India|
|Sister channel(s)||Peace TV, Peace TV Urdu, Peace TV Chinese|
|Availability - banned in India and Bangladesh.|
|Itel Sat 20, Position: 68.5° East.|
Peace TV Bangla is a Bengali language Islamic television network. Peace TV programs are in Bengali and some are dubbed into Bengali language and telecast free-to-air. The founder and president of Peace TV Bangla is Zakir Naik, Islamic preacher from India.
References[change | change source]
- First Post. "Centre asks States to block unauthorised TV channels like Zakir Naik's Peace TV". Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- The Hindu. "Zakir Naik's UK-registered Foundation under scanner". Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Times Of India. "Bangladesh bans televangelist Zakir Naik's Peace TV". Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- "Welcome to Peace TV Bangla". Peacetvbangla.com. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Dhaka Tribune (9 July 2016). "Fact-checking Zakir Naik". Retrieved 10 July 2016.