Pee-wee's Big Holiday
|Pee-wee's Big Holiday|
|Directed by||John Lee|
|Written by||Paul Reubens|
|Produced by||Judd Apatow|
|Edited by||Jeff Buchanan|
|Music by||Mark Mothersbaugh|
Pee-wee's Big Holiday is a 2016 American adventure comedy movie. It was directed by John Lee and written by Paul Reubens and Paul Rust. The film stars Reubens as Pee-wee Herman. The film was released on March 18, 2016 on Netflix.
Reception[change | change source]
Pee-wee's Big Holiday received positive reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film got an 82% approval rating. 44 reviews gave it an average rating of 6.9/10. The site's said, "The simple story is a little short on laughs, but there's plenty of sweet wackiness for Pee-wee Herman fans to enjoy". On Metacritic, the film scorde 63 out of 100, from 19 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".
References[change | change source]
- "Mark Mothersbaugh Scoring Netflix's 'Pee-wee's Big Holiday'". Film Music Reporter. Film Music Reporter. 12 October 2015.
- "Pee-wee's Big Holiday". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved March 18, 2016.
- Evers, Joris (August 30, 2015). "Why You'll See Some High Profile Movies Leave Netflix US Next Month". Netflix. Archived from the original on 1 September 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- Otterson, Joe (January 19, 2016). "Pee-Wee's Big Holiday' Gets Netflix Premiere Date". TheWrap.com. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- "Pee-wee's Big Holiday". Metacritic. Retrieved April 12, 2016.