The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: pellet
Pellet is a term used for a small particle or grain, typically one created by compressing an original material. The term is used in a variety of specific contexts.
- Air gun pellets are non-spherical projectiles fired from air guns
- Airsoft pellets are the spherical plastic projectiles used in Airsoft guns
- The individual items of "shot" fired from a shotgun, are referred to as pellets
- In centrifugation, a pellet is the concentrated component of a mixture that had been centrifuged
- Animal feed pellets are feedstuffs produced from various raw materials and additives
- Plastic resin pellet, or nurdle
- Bird pellets are the round balls of undigested matter that some bird species occasionally regurgitate
- Wood pellets or corn pellets are used in pellet stoves
- Pelletizing is the industrial process used to create pellets - often using a pellet mill
- Pellet Archived 2012-01-20 at the Wayback Machine is an open source reasoner for OWL DL
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pellet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.