Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peppers are plants, but there are many unrelated genera
- The genus Piper. It contains Black pepper, a plant that is grown to produce the peppercorn, the dark powder known as pepper is made of.
- The genus Capsicum. It contains the Chili pepper which is most often used as a vegetable
- Sichuan pepper, a condiment that is different from black pepper, and unrelated to it.
- Brazilian pepper, a shrub that is native to South America. It is widely used as an ornamental plant in frost-free regions. Its fruit is sometimes sold as pink peppercorns. It is poisonous in larger quantities.
- Tasmanian pepper, or Mountain pepper, an evergreen flowering plant of Australia and New Zealand
- Ukrainian Red Midget, a plant that produces peppers sometimes referred to at Thai Hot.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.