Perm may mean:
- Perm, a city in Russia
- Perm Krai, a federal subject of Russia
- Perm Oblast, a former federal subject of Russia
- Permian, a geologic period
- Permanent wave, a hair treatment
- Perm, a historic region in Russia, approximately comprising the modern Perm Krai and the Komi Republic, between the 13th and 17th centuries
- Permutation (mathematics)
- PERM, an early computer
- Perm (unit), a unit of permeance (gas or vapor transmission) in materials and membranes.
- PERM, Form ETA 9089, the permanent labor certification issued by the U.S. Department of Labor which allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States. Replaces the old Labor Certification, Form ETA 750 A and B.
- See also: Permsky
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.