|Vice-President of Zimbabwe|
12 December 2014 – 27 November 2017
|Preceded by||John Nkomo|
|Succeeded by||Kembo Mohadi|
|Born||11 June 1940|
Gwizane, Southern Rhodesia
|Political party||ZANU–PF (until 2017)|
Independent (since 2017)
Legally, Mphoko was the acting President of Zimbabwe from 21–24 November 2017, however, as he was not in the country at the time, official standing on this is unclear. Mphoko's term as vice-president was ended by President Emmerson Mnangagwa following the dissolution of the cabinet on 27 November 2017.
References[change | change source]
- eDuzeNet. "Mphoko is the Acting President for now." Bulawayo24 News. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Experts clear the air on succession". The Herald. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Zimbabwe has 'phantom-like' acting president". News24. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Where is Mphoko, legally the acting President?". The Zimbabwe Mail. 2017-11-22. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "President dissolves Cabinet". The Herald. Retrieved 2018-06-08.