Piano Sonata No. 13 (Beethoven)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
References[change | change source]
- Gordon, Steward (2005) Editorial matter to his edition of the Beethoven piano sonatas, Volume II. Alfred Music Publishing.
- Jones, Timothy (1999) The "Moonlight" and other sonatas, Op. 27 and Op. 31. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Lockwood, Lewis (1996) "Reshaping the genre: Beethoven's piano sonatas from Op. 22 to Op. 28 (1799–1801)". Israeli Studies in Musicology 6: 1–16.
- Marson, Nicholas (2000) "The sense of an ending": goal directedness in Beethoven's music. In Glenn Stanley, ed., The Cambridge Companion to Beethoven. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Rosen, Charles (2002) Beethoven's Piano Sonatas: A Short Companion. New Haven: Yale University press.
- Sisman, Elaine (1998) After the heroic style: "fantasias" and the characteristic sonatas of 1809. In Stanley, Glenn (1998) Beethoven Forum VI. University of Nebraska Press.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Piano Sonata No. 13: Free scores at the International Music Score Library Project, including the first edition[permanent dead link].
- A lecture by András Schiff on Beethoven's piano sonata Op. 27, No. 1
- Piano Sonata No. 13 in E-flat major, Op. 27, No.1, Musopen
- European Archive[permanent dead link] Copyright free LP recording of the Sonata No. 13, Op. 27, No.1 in E-flat major by Hugo Steurer, piano at the European Archive (for non-American viewers only).