Pink performing live during her Truth About Love Tour in April 2013
|Born||Alecia Beth Moore
September 8, 1979 
Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Home town||Doylestown, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Net worth||US $130 million|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Carey Hart (m. 2006)|
Alecia Beth Moore, better known as Pink, (born September 8, 1979) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Her father is of English, German, Irish and Scottish descent and Her mother is Jewish (of Bohemian Jewish, Czech Jewish, Lithuanian Jewish and Russian Jewish descent). She started off as a R&B singer and then included pop and rock to her music. As of 2012, she sold over 40 million records and 70 million singles worldwide. She has won three Grammy Awards and a Brit Award.
In 2006, she married motocross racer Carey Hart in Costa Rica, after proposing to him at the X Games in Philadelphia, near her hometown of Doylestown, Pennsylvania. On June 2, 2011, they had a baby girl named Willow Sage Hart. Willow is the first child for both Pink and Hart. They welcomed their son, Jameson Moon Hart, on December 26, 2016.
Studio albums[change | change source]
- Can't Take Me Home (2000)
- Missundaztood (2001)
- Try This (2003)
- I'm Not Dead (2006)
- Funhouse (2008)
- The Truth About Love (2012)
- Beautiful Trauma (2017)
References[change | change source]
- "Monitor". Entertainment Weekly (1276). Sep 13, 2013. p. 28.
- "The Evolution Of: Pink". MTV.com. MTV. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
Alecia Moore begins her singing career in an all-girl R&B group called Choice in 1995.
- Sinclair, Jessica (2011-06-05). "Pink Gives Birth To Baby Girl". longislandpress.com. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Carey Hart and Pink Welcome Son Jameson Moon". PEOPLE.com. 2016-12-28. Retrieved 2017-08-12.