Pink performing live during her Truth About Love Tour in April 2013
Alecia Beth Moore
September 8, 1979
|Home town||Doylestown, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Net worth||US $130 million|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Carey Hart (m. 2006)
Alecia Beth Moore, better known as Pink (or P!nk; born September 8, 1979), is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Her father is of English, German, Irish and Scottish descent, and her mother is Jewish (of Bohemian Jewish, Czech Jewish, Lithuanian Jewish and Russian Jewish descent). She started off as a R&B singer and then included pop and rock to her music. As of 2012, she sold over 40 million records and 70 million singles worldwide. She has won three Grammy Awards and a Brit Award.
Early life[change | change source]
Pink was born in Abington, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania,[source?] and raised in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, in Bucks County. Her parents divorced when she was three years old. She was formerly a member of the girl group Choice.
Personal life[change | change source]
In 2006, she married motocross racer Carey Hart in Costa Rica, after proposing to him at the X Games in Philadelphia, near her hometown of Doylestown, Pennsylvania. On June 2, 2011, they had a baby girl named Willow Sage Hart. Willow is the first child for both Pink and Hart. They welcomed their son, Jameson Moon Hart, on December 26, 2016.
Discography[change | change source]
Studio albums[change | change source]
- Can't Take Me Home (2000)
- Missundaztood (2001)
- Try This (2003)
- I'm Not Dead (2006)
- Funhouse (2008)
- The Truth About Love (2012)
- Beautiful Trauma (2017)
- Hurts 2B Human (2019)
Compilations[change | change source]
- Greatest Hits... So Far!!! (2010)
References[change | change source]
- "Monitor". Entertainment Weekly (1276). Sep 13, 2013. p. 28.CS1 maint: date and year (link)
- "Velvet Ropes: Celebrity Homes Map & Hollywood Star Map Tours". www.velvetropes.com.
- "The Evolution Of: Pink". MTV.com. MTV. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
Alecia Moore begins her singing career in an all-girl R&B group called Choice in 1995.
- "Pink". Biography. Retrieved 2019-04-21.
- Sinclair, Jessica (2011-06-05). "Pink Gives Birth To Baby Girl". longislandpress.com. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Carey Hart and Pink Welcome Son Jameson Moon". PEOPLE.com. 2016-12-28. Retrieved 2017-08-12.