From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Books[change | change source]
- New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, second edition, edited by Stanley Sadie and John Tyrrell (London, 2001).
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Kishibe's diffusionism theory on the Iranian Barbat and Chino-Japanese Pi' Pa'," from The Shayda Institute-Iranian Classical Music site
- An article on the historical development of pipa
- The Pipa on the Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Pipa Performance by Gifted Musician in United States