Pop or POP could also mean:
Computer science[change | change source]
- Partial-order planning, an agorithm
- Post Office Protocol, Internet protocol used for E-mail
- Pop, an operation on a Stack
Food and drink[change | change source]
- Corn Pops, breakfast cereal
- Pop, carbonated soft drink
- Pop (frozen snack), snack on a stick or in a plastic or cardboard sleeve made from fruit juice or sugared water
- Blow Pops, Tootsie Roll brand
- Caramel Apple Pops, Tootsie Roll brand
- Jiffy Pop, popcorn product
- Pop Secret, well-known brand of popcorn
- Tootsie Pop, hard candy lollipop with a Tootsie Roll filling at its center
- Pop Tarts, a flat rectangular toaster pastry
Entertainment[change | change source]
Music[change | change source]
- Iggy Pop, American punk rock singer and actor
- Pop (album), 1997 album by U2
- Pop music, type of popular music
Acronym[change | change source]
- A Point of Presence, where two communication interfaces meet.
- The Post Office Protocol, a computer protocol to get electronic mail
- Persistent organic pollutant, a kind of chemical substance
- Progresterone only pill, a contraceptive for women
- One of two operations that can be done on a stacĸ; pop removes the top element. The other one is called push, and puts on an element.
Other[change | change source]
- Pop (television channel), children's television channel in the UK
- Snap, Crackle and Pop, the three animated mascots of Rice Krispies cereal
- Pop, the male parent or grandparent of a child
- Pop, the first month of in the Maya Haab' calendar
- Pop art, visual artistic movement that emerged in the late 1950s
- Pop culture, the vernacular culture that prevails in any given society
- Pop icon, popular celebrity
- Point of Purchase, retail display design for retailers and brand owners.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.