Poplar DLR station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Local authority||London Borough of Tower Hamlets|
|Managed by||Docklands Light Railway|
|Number of platforms||4|
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|Original company||Docklands Light Railway|
|31 August 1987||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
Poplar DLR station serves Poplar, London. It is a station on the Docklands Light Railway in Travelcard Zone 2. It is a served by four of the five routes of the DLR. Thus it is the busiest station on the network in terms of services.
Gallery[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Poplar DLR station.|
References[change | change source]
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. March 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on 1 June 2019.
- Transport for London (12 February 2013). "Freedom of Information DLR usage 1213". Transport for London. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Up-to-date DLR entry/exit statistics for each station" (XLSX). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Passenger Numbers - Docklands Light Railway Limited" (XLSX (after downloading zip)). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 8 June 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Docklands Light Railway website - Poplar station page
- Map of Poplar, 1885.
- Photograph of one of the platforms at Poplar
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway||
|Docklands Light Railway|