Premier League Goal of the Season
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The shortlist features each of the season's nine Premier League Goal of the Month winners. The winner is chosen by a combination of an online public vote (worth 10% of the final tally), and a panel of experts.
Winners[change | change source]
- As of 2019–20 award
|2016–17||Emre Can||Germany||Liverpool||1–0||Watford||1 May 2017|||
|2017–18||Sofiane Boufal||Morocco||Southampton||1–0||West Bromwich Albion||21 October 2017|||
|2018–19||Andros Townsend||England||Crystal Palace||2–1||Manchester City||22 December 2018|||
|2019–20||Son Heung-min||South Korea||Tottenham Hotspur||3–0||Burnley||7 December 2019|||
- ^ The score at the time of the goal. Player's team's score listed first.
References[change | change source]
- "Vote for your Carling Goal of the Season". Premier League. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 29 May 2017.
- "Can acrobatics win Carling goal of the Season". Premier League. 26 May 2017. Retrieved 27 May 2017.
- "Boufal wins Carling Goal of the Season". Premier League. 19 May 2018. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Townsend wins Carling Goal of the Season award". Premier League. 21 May 2019. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "Son wins Budweiser Goal of the Season with solo special". Premier League. 13 August 2020. Retrieved 13 August 2020.