|Alma mater||Dhaka City College |
Noakhali Zilla School
|Organization||Wedding Diary |
Prito Reza Production
|Known for||Documentary photograph]|
Paula Rahman (m. 2009)
|Children||Adiyat Reza |
|Parent(s)||Muhammed Rezaul Karim|
Muhammed Zahid Reza, best known as Prito Reza is a Bangladeshi photographer, director, Television host, writer, public speaker and RJ.  He founded Wedding Diary and Prito Reza Production. He is the brand ambassador of Fijifilm.
Career[change | change source]
Early life & education[change | change source]
Reza was born in 1984 in Bangladesh. He completed his SSC from Noakhali Zilla School and earned his graduation in photography from Pathshala South Asian Media Institute of Photography.
Awards[change | change source]
Prito won several award for his work such as
- Photoffee Photographer of the year 2014
- ‘’Young Icon 2012’’ by Joven, a magazine that comes out from The Daily New Age, one of leading Bangladeshi daily.
- Mirror Business Award for Best Wedding Photographer in the year 2011-2012
Books[change | change source]
- 16 Paramounts of Photography: Face to face with Prito Reza.
TV shows[change | change source]
- Young Nite
References[change | change source]
- "Nadia speaks to Prito Reza". bbc.co.uk.
- "Prito Reza and Wedding Diary". The Daily Star Bangladesh.
- "Six business projects presented". Prothom Alo.
- "Storytelling through the lens: In conversation with Prito Reza". Dhaka Courier.
- "Prito Reza's 10 years in wedding photography celebrated". NTV Bangladesh.
- "Prito Reza celebrates 10 years in the industry". Dhaka Tribune.
- "PROGRAM SCHEDULES". Social Businesspedia.
- "In conversation with Prito Reza". The Daily Star Bangladesh.
- "Prito Reza: A man of struggle and success". Observer bd.
- "ACHIEVEMENTS WE HAVE". Wedding Diary.
- "Photopreneurs: A Platform For Aspiring Photographers". Future Startup.
- "FACULTY". Counterfoto.org/.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Prito Reza.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Prito Reza|