Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: production.|
Production could mean:
Production in an economic sense:
- Economic production, in macroeconomics: producing goods and services by use of factors of production
- Production, costs, and pricing, in microeconomics: the act of making things, see: product
- Manufacturing, a branch of industry that makes goods for sale out of raw materials.
- Film production, a motion picture project
- Television production, producing television programs
- Record producer, in music, preparing a record to be sold commercially
- Mass production, the large-scale production of standardized products using an assembly line
- Assembly line, a basic concept of mass production
- Video production, creating video for live production and post production
Related uses[change | change source]
- Lexeme production, in communications, an abstract unit of morphological analysis in linguistics
- A production, in theatre, can be a play, opera, dance, ballet, or musical
Related pages[change | change source]
- Producer (disambiguation page)
- Labor productivity
- Political economy
- Constitutional economics
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.