|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: production.|
Production could mean:
Production in an economic sense:
- Economic production, in macroeconomics: producing goods and services by use of factors of production
- Production, costs, and pricing, in microeconomics: the act of making things, see: product
- Manufacturing, a branch of industry that makes goods for sale out of raw materials.
- Film production, a motion picture project
- Television production, producing television programs
- Record producer, in music, preparing a record to be sold commercially
- Mass production, the large-scale production of standardized products using an assembly line
- Assembly line, a basic concept of mass production
- Video production, creating video for live production and post production
Related uses[change | change source]
- Lexeme production, in communications, an abstract unit of morphological analysis in linguistics
- A production, in theatre, can be a play, opera, dance, ballet, or musical
Related pages[change | change source]
- Producer (disambiguation page)
- Labor productivity
- Political economy
- Constitutional economics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Production.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.