Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Program can be used in many ways.
- A program or programme can be a plan of how to do something. It tells the steps that we think we need to do to make something happen. For example, a government might make a program to improve the health of the people in part of a country by giving the people better food, by helping to kill insects that carry diseases, and by bringing more doctors.
- A computer program is something a computer uses to work. For example; computer games or web browsers
- Television program(me) is a show that is on television.
- Radio program is similar to a television program but it is on the radio.
- Webcast is similar to a television program but it is shown on the Internet.
- 12-step program is a way people use to stop doing something. Examples would be to stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking tobacco or stop using drugs.
- an event program is a thing that lists the what will happen during an event such as an opera or auction.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.