Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: property.|
The word property can have several meanings:
Philosophy and science[change | change source]
- Property (philosophy), in philosophy and science, a feature or characteristic of something
- Material property, a feature or characteristic of a material
- Chemical property, a feature of a material that appears during a chemical reaction
- Physical property, a feature or characteristic of something which can be measured
- Thermodynamic properties, physical properties of substances
- Mental property, a feature or characteristic of the mind
Other uses[change | change source]
- Real property, a piece of land that is owned by somebody, including any buildings on this land
- Theatrical property (usually known as a "prop"), any object used by a performer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Property.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.