Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: puck.|
Puck may refer to:
- Puck (mythology), a nature spirit
Characters[change | change source]
- Puck (Shakespeare), from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Puck, the narrator of the book Puck of Pook's Hill (1906) by Rudyard Kipling
- Puck, a character in the Japanese anime/manga Berserk
- Puck (comics), a diminutive superhero in Marvel comics
- Puck, a trickster in the animated television show Gargoyles
- Peter Puck, the name of a hockey-puck-shaped cartoon character
- Puck, a minor character appearing in Final Fantasy IX
- Puck the talking dog, a character in Ouida's 1870 novel Puck who narrates and makes comments on British society.
- Puck (The Faerie Dragon), a hero in the video game Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne's custom map, "Defense of the Ancients"
- Puck, a character in the novel series "The Sisters Grimm"
People[change | change source]
- Theodore Puck (1916-2005), American geneticist
- Wolfgang Puck (born 1949), an Austrian celebrity chef and restaurateur
- Kirby Puckett
- Axel (Puck) Munthe, Swedish physician and author
- David "Puck" Rainey a cast member from MTV's reality television show, The Real World
Places[change | change source]
- Puck (moon), a moon of Uranus
- Puck, Poland, a town in Poland
- Puck Building, a block in Manhattan, New York City, USA
- Bay of Puck, a shallow western part of the Bay of Gdańsk in the southern Baltic Sea
Others[change | change source]
- Puck (band), South African based electronic band
- Puck (sports), the object used for scoring goals in ice hockey, roller hockey, underwater hockey, air hockey, carrom and novuss
- Puck (goat), a specially captured wild goat crowned "King Puck" at Puck Fair every year in Ireland
- Puck (magazine), a 19th century US periodical
- Puck (literary magazine), a late 20th century US periodical
- Puck, an amount of tamped coffee within an espresso machine's portafilter
- Puck, a pointing device used with a graphics tablet
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.