|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: puck.|
Puck may refer to:
- Puck (mythology), a nature spirit
Characters[change | change source]
- Puck (Shakespeare), from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Puck, the narrator of the book Puck of Pook's Hill (1906) by Rudyard Kipling
- Puck, a character in the Japanese anime/manga Berserk
- Puck (comics), a diminutive superhero in Marvel comics
- Puck, a trickster in the animated television show Gargoyles
- Peter Puck, the name of a hockey-puck-shaped cartoon character
- Puck, a minor character appearing in Final Fantasy IX
- Puck the talking dog, a character in Ouida's 1870 novel Puck who narrates and makes comments on British society.
- Puck (The Faerie Dragon), a hero in the video game Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne's custom map, "Defense of the Ancients"
- Puck, a character in the novel series "The Sisters Grimm"
People[change | change source]
- Theodore Puck (1916-2005), American geneticist
- Wolfgang Puck (born 1949), an Austrian celebrity chef and restaurateur
- Kirby Puckett
- Axel (Puck) Munthe, Swedish physician and author
- David "Puck" Rainey a cast member from MTV's reality television show, The Real World
Places[change | change source]
- Puck (moon), a moon of Uranus
- Puck, Poland, a town in Poland
- Puck Building, a block in Manhattan, New York City, USA
- Bay of Puck, a shallow western part of the Bay of Gdańsk in the southern Baltic Sea
Others[change | change source]
- Puck (band), South African based electronic band
- Puck (sports), the object used for scoring goals in ice hockey, roller hockey, underwater hockey, air hockey, carrom and novuss
- Puck (goat), a specially captured wild goat crowned "King Puck" at Puck Fair every year in Ireland
- Puck (magazine), a 19th century US periodical
- Puck (literary magazine), a late 20th century US periodical
- Puck, an amount of tamped coffee within an espresso machine's portafilter
- Puck, a pointing device used with a graphics tablet
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.