Purity is the absence of impurity or contaminants in a substance. The term also applies to the absence of vice in human character.
Purity may also refer to:
- An indication of the amount of other gases in a particular gas
- Purity, a 1916 movie.
- A measure of correlation between a system and its environment,
- "Purity", a song by Slipknot on their debut self-titled album
- Purity in Buddhism, a spiritual purity of character or essence
- Purity Dairies, a dairy company in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Purity Factories, a food processing company in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Purity Distilling Company, an alcohol manufacturer involved in the Boston Molasses Disaster in the United States
- Black oil (also known as Purity), a fictional alien virus in the TV series The X-Files
- Purity, a former supermarket brand owned by Woolworths Limited
- Purity, the colorfulness of a light source.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.