|Also known as||Radha Krishna|
|Created by||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
|Directed by||Rahul Tewary|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||1145|
|Producer(s)||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
Gayatri Gill Tewary
|Running time||20 minute |
Special Episode 60 minute
|Production company(s)||Swastik Productions|
|Original network||Star Bharat|
|Original release||1 October 2018 –|
21 January 2023
Radhakrishn is Indian mythological television series. It is produced by Siddharth Kumar Tiwari, Rahul Kumar Tiwari and Gayatri Gill Tiwari. Which is produced by under his own production banner Swastik Productions and is directed by Rahul Tiwari. It is broadcast on Star Bharat from 1 October 2018.
Cast[change | change source]
- Sumedh Mudgalkar/ Himanshu Soni as Krishna
- Mallika Singh/ Shivya Pathania as Radha
- Harsh Vashisht as sridama (radha's brother)
- Akangsha Rawat as kirtida (radha's mummy)
- Basant bhatt as balram
- Divya gupta/Saurabh raj jain as narrators of story
- Gavie Chahal as nand (as krishna's foster father)
- Reena Kapoor as yashoda (as krishna's foster mother)
- Naveen Jingar as vasudev (krishna's biological father)
- Falaq Naaz as devaki (as krishna's biological mother)
- Arpit Ranka as king kansa
- Rushiraj Pawar as ayan ghosh (Abhimanyu) the so called husband of radha
- Malini sengupta as jatila devi (mother-in law of radha)
- Rakesh kukreti as vrishbanu (father of radha)
- Nimai bali as ayans father
- Kumar hegde as narad
- Pooja sharma as adi shakti
- Ashwin patil as dhama
References[change | change source]
- "श्रीकृष्ण जन्माष्टमी पर रिलीज हुआ धारावाहिक 'राधाकृष्ण' का ये प्रोमो, क्या आपने देखा?– News18 हिंदी". News18 India. 2018-09-02. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Himanshu Soni: Going to parties cannot get me a role - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Arpit Ranka to play Kansa in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's 'Radha Krishna' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "After vowing not to play God again, Himanshu Soni is back as Krishna - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-03.