Ragdoll Productions (or Ragdoll Ltd.) is an English television production company that produces children's television programmes. It was founded by Anne Wood in 1981, who later made many of their successful television programmes, seen (in the case of Teletubbies) in 111 countries and translated into 41 languages.
Pre/semi-post-Ragdoll productions[change | change source]
- Puzzle Party - first aired in 1977.
- The Book Tower - first aired in 1979.
- Ragdolly Anna - first aired in 1982.
- Roland Rat - first aired in 1983.
- Button Moon - First aired in the early 1980s.
- Moon and Me (also spelled as Moon & Me) - First aired in the late 2010s.
Ragdoll's productions[change | change source]
Television programmes[change | change source]
- Today's Special (1981–1987)
- Pob's Programme (1985–1990)
- Playbox (1987–1992)
- The Magic Mirror (1989)
- Boom! (1990–1991)
- Storytime (1990)
- Rosie and Jim (1990–2000)
- Brum (1991–2002)
- Tots TV (1993–1998)
- Open a Door (1994–2003)
- Teletubbies (1997–2001; 2015–2018)
- Teletubbies Everywhere (2002)
- Boohbah (2003–2006)
- Blips (2005–2006)
- In the Night Garden... (2007–2009)
- Tronji (2009–2010)
- Dipdap (2011)
- The Adventures of Abney & Teal (2011–2012)
- Twirlywoos (2015–2017)
- B.O.T. and the Beasties (2021–present)
Movies[change | change source]
Notes and references[change | change source]
- Seasons 5 and 6 only