Railway Gazette International
|First issue||1835 (1905 as Railway Gazette)|
|Company||DVV Media UK Ltd|
Railway Gazette International is a monthly business journal about the railway, metro, light rail and tram industries worldwide. Available by yearly subscription, the magazine is read in over 140 countries by people involved in the railway industry. A mixture of technical, commercial and geographical articles, plus the regular monthly news pages, cover developments in all parts of the rail industry.
History[change | change source]
Railway Gazette International traces its history to May 1835 as The Railway Magazine. The Railway Gazette title dates from July 1905 and it was renamed Railway Gazette International in October 1970.
Railway Gazette International is part of the Railway Gazette Group, itself part of DVV Media UK, part of the Hamburg-based Deutsche Verkehrs Verlag group. Railway Gazette was previously part of Reed Business Information until 1 April 2007.
Issue[change | change source]
- November 2007 is Volume 163, Number 11.
Maps[change | change source]
(This is a list of detailed maps)
- Brazil - agricultural line 
- Turkey - February 2009, p053 
- Iran - January 2009, p047 
- Qatar - January 2009, p021 
- Ukraine - April 2008, p240
- India - December 2007 Supplement p7.
Other websites[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- History of Railway Gazette International
- A new force in transport publishing
- Railway Gazette International April 2009 p62 with map.
- Railway Gazette International February 2009 p53 with map
- Railway Gazette International January 2009 p47 with map
- Railway Gazette International January 2009 p21 with map