A Raja is a type of monarch. This is sometimes spelled "Rajah".
Raja may also refer to:
- Rajan, the Sanskrit for "king, ruler"
- Raja Yoga, one of the four major Yogic paths of Hinduism
- Raja (genus), a genus of rays
In popular culture:
- Raja Casablanca, a Moroccan sports club
- Raja (actor), an Indian movie actor who works in Tollywood
- Raja (1975 movie), a Bollywood movie with Rishi Kapoor
- Raja (1995 movie), a Bollywood movie starring Sanjay Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit
- Raja (2003 movie), a French/Moroccan movie directed by Jacques Doillon
- Raja (Phantasy Star IV), a fictional character in the video game Phantasy Star IV
- Raja (album), an album by Finnish thrash metal band Stam1na
Rajais the given name or surname of:
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.