Rajnath Singh (born 10 July 1951) is an Indian politician. He is the current Defence Minister since 2019. He is the former Home Minister of India in 2014-2019. He was the President of Bharatiya Janata Party twice from 2005 to 2009 and 2013 to 2014. He was also Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh from 2000 to 2002. He was a cabinet minister in Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Government.
References[change | change source]
- "Biography of Rajnath Singh". www.rajnathsingh.in. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "Meet the men and women who will run India for the next 5 years - Ministry of utmost prowess". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- DelhiJanuary 23, India Today Online New; January 23, 2013UPDATED:; Ist, 2013 12:12. "Who is Rajnath Singh?". India Today. Retrieved 2021-02-09.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link) CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Phadnis, Aditi. "How Rajnath Singh rose through the ranks". Rediff. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "'Noida jinx' to keep Akhilesh Yadav away from PM event". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- Desk, India TV News (2014-07-09). "Rajnath Singh - from 'Physics lecturer' to 'Union Home Minister'". www.indiatvnews.com. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "Courage, Mr Rajnath Singh!". @businessline. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rajnath Singh.|