Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: ran.|
Ran, ran, RaN and/or RAN may refer to:
- the past tense of running
- Rainforest Action Network
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- The Royal Australian Navy
- ran, in mathematics, an abbreviation of range
- A tribe in Arunachal Pradesh region of India
- Rán, an ancient Norse goddess
- Radio access network part of a mobile Telecommunication system
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.