|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: ran.|
Ran, ran, RaN and/or RAN may refer to:
- the past tense of running
- Rainforest Action Network
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- The Royal Australian Navy
- ran, in mathematics, an abbreviation of range
- A tribe in Arunachal Pradesh region of India
- Rán, an ancient Norse goddess
- Radio access network part of a mobile Telecommunication system
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.