|Also known as||Mickey Ratt (1976–1981)|
|Origin||San Diego, California, U.S.|
Ratt is an American glam metal band. It was made in San Diego, California. The band is best known for the songs "Round and Round" and "Lay It Down", which were on the Billboard Hot 100 music chart. Many of their albums have been given certifications by the RIAA. The most popular members of the band are singer Stephen Pearcy, guitarist Robbin Crosby, guitarist Warren DeMartini, bassist Juan Croucier, and drummer Bobby Blotzer.
Current members[change | change source]
- Stephen Pearcy – main singer
- Juan Croucier – bass, singer
- Pete Holmes – drums
- Jordan Ziff – guitar, singer
- Frankie Lindia – guitar, singer
Studio albums[change | change source]
- Out of the Cellar (1984)
- Invasion of Your Privacy (1985)
- Dancing Undercover (1986)
- Reach for the Sky (1988)
- Detonator (1990)
- Ratt (1999)
- Infestation (2010)
References[change | change source]
- "Pop-Metal Music Genre Overview". AllMusic. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- McPadden September 25, 2015, Mike. "The Hair Metal 100: Ranking the '80s Greatest Glam Bands—The Final 20!". VH1 News. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- "The 15 Best Hair Metal Bands of All Time". LA Weekly. September 3, 2013. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- "Top 10 Best Hair Metal Bands". Ultimate-guitar.com. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- "Robbin Crosby, 42; Helped Found Heavy Metal Band Ratt". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on September 20, 2015. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Harrington, Richard (September 19, 1990). "'GETO BOYS' GETS A LIFT". Washington Post.
- Denzin, Norman K. (2010-10-11). Studies in Symbolic Interaction. Emerald Group Publishing. ISBN 978-0-85724-361-4.